- Submit two (2) current and valid photo Identification Documents, scanned in color*.
- Tax Identification Number (RIF in Spanish), if applicable.
- One (1) banking reference with average balances (with a date of issue no greater than 90 days).
- One (1) public utility receipt, such as electricity, telephone or water (indicating the person’s residential address) with a date of issue no greater than 90 days.
- Submit one of the following documents (whichever applies):
- Income certification
- Letter of Employment (in case of being a permanent employee) indicating monthly salary
- a letter issued by a Public Accountant indicating the profession or job, and source of income (date of issue no greater than 90 days).
- Balance Sheet in case your annual income is greater than $100,000.00 (US$).
* The two (2) photo identification documents must be: (a) Passport; (b) Identification document from the country of residence.